5 Star Rated on Avvo
The practice of law breaks down into wins and losses. That, of course, can mean a variety of things to each individual client. In that regard, the goal of this firm is straight-forward: obtain the best possible result for every client. Read first person accounts of results we've achieved for our clients below.
Be Smart About Your AttorneyLearn More About John
Don’t even think of calling him just a “litigator.” “Litigators are people who sit around in a conference room and negotiate,” says Attorney John DeGirolamo. “Sure I can do that with the best of them, but Trial Lawyers– they go to court. That’s what I do.” He’s not just “a criminal lawyer” or “a business lawyer” or “a family law lawyer” or any other label you try to give him – He does trials. That’s it.
- University of Tampa
- 2006 Barry University School of Law, 2009
- State of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- The University of Tampa Board of Counselors
- National Trial Lawyers of America
- Top 40 under 40 Trial lawyers of Florida
- Stann Givens Family Law Inn of Court Member