TAMPA HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY FAMILY LAWYER FOR MEN
MISTAKES FATHERS AND MEN MAKE
In the United States many individuals; no matter man, woman, or child, have been affected directly or indirectly by domestic family issues. A multiple variety of legal approaches exist for divorce, but whenever possible, firms and courts favor out-of-court settlements. If relatively few issues are contested, workable alternatives to litigation are an option.
Five of the biggest mistakes men make in a family legal action are:
1) failing to respond to the legal action itself
2) obtaining incorrect legal advice (from friends and family rather than a legal expert)
3) signing a settlement agreement and not understanding the future consequences
4) failing to perform under the actual settlement agreement signed
5) getting frustrated and/or acquiescing to unreasonable demands and orders
Why Do I Need A Family Lawyer For Men?
At the Law Offices of John DeGirolamo, Esq., we understand the unique needs of men in divorce and related legal proceedings. We will work to protect your financial interests in; divorce, child support, alimony proceedings, and your parental rights in child custody and visitation matters.
Our firm represents fathers in divorce, child custody, and related legal matters. If you wish to speak to a men’s divorce attorney in Tampa, Fl, about your child custody concerns, please contact us online today.
For Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, visit the In Law We Trust Blog for more information https://inlawwetrust.com/blog/
Family Law Service Areas For Men
Child Custody & Child Support
Visitation & Residence Restrictions
Multi Asset Divorces
Pre & Post Nuptial Agreements
Modifications / Enforcement of court orders
Same-sex Marriage / Cohabitation Agreements