In Law We Trust | Family Lawyer For Men
Five of the biggest mistakes men make in a family legal action are:
1) failing to respond to the legal action itself;
2) obtaining incorrect legal advice (from friends and family rather than a legal expert);
3) signing a settlement agreement and not understanding the future consequences.
4) failing to perform under the actual settlement agreement signed; and
5) getting frustrated and/or acquiescing to unreasonable demands and orders
Family Law Service Areas For Men
- Child custody & child support
- Visitation & residence restrictions
- Interstate jurisdiction
- Parental Alienation
- Multi Asset Divorces
- Spousal Maintenance
- Property/Business division
- Domestic Violence
- Pre & Post Nuptial Agreements
- Modifications / Enforcement of court orders
- Same-sex Marriage / Cohabitation Agreements
Why Do I Need A Family Lawyer For Men?
At the Law Offices of John DeGirolamo, Esq., we understand the unique needs of men in divorce and related legal proceedings. We will work to protect your financial interests in divorce, child support, and alimony proceedings, and your parental rights in child custody and visitation matters.
Our firm represents fathers in divorce, child custody, and related legal matters. If you wish to speak to a men’s divorce attorney in Tampa, Fl, about your child custody concerns, please contact us online today.
For Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, visit the In Law We Trust Blog for more information https://inlawwetrust.com/blog/